This Forum is open to HR professionals, D+I leaders and other diversity champions who want to share their expertise, while gaining knowledge about effective practices and emerging research about advancing gender equality in the workplace.
The Face of Leadership™ Inclusive Leadership Forum is being held in the lead up to Women Deliver – the world’s largest gathering on the health, rights and well-being of women – which will take place in Vancouver June 3-6, 2019.
TO DOWNLOAD THE FORUM AGENDA, CLICK HERE
This full-day event provides opportunity to:
- Share your experiences and hear from other organizations working to advancing gender equality in the workplace
- Learn from global expert and keynote speaker, Dr. Michael Kaufman about how to engage men
- Find out about innovative approaches being taken by companies in male-dominated industries
- Explore topics like: Enhancing your Strategy with Inclusion IQ™, Incorporating Reconciliation, How to Develop Inclusive Leaders; and Using Data and Technology to advance D+I
- Deepen your learning by choosing the most relevant sessions for you to attend
The Forum is designed to be practical, providing tangible learning for leaders, and to increase our collective knowledge as we work to change the face of leadership in BC.
REGISTER FOR THE FORUM, CLICK HERE
For more information, please contact Rowena Veylan at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 604-809-8657.